Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Planning

This week's meeting topic was Planning.  I almost didn't make it to the meeting (thank you New England black ice!) but so glad that I did - this was a topic that I REALLY needed to hear!

When I plan, I do an awesome job, if I do say so myself.  I purchase a ton of food, bring it home and prep it and cook for the week.  That way, dinners and lunches are just heating stuff up.  When I get home from work, I'm lucky I have patience to heat up food, let alone actually cook it!  So, cooking ahead of time is crucial for me.

I have been neglecting this lately.  Probably for a few weeks or more.  It's starting to show, lol.  I went out shopping last night and am planning on doing some cooking tonight and tomorrow night.

I have been attempting to follow the Simply Filling option, and if I actually followed it properly, it'd be going great.  The problem is, I haven't been, lol.  Starting this week I am though, and that's what matters most!

~Chelle

No comments:

Post a Comment