Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 49, Mon Jan 24th: A New Breakfast (Sort Of)

I love breakfast foods.  I could eat them all day, and sometimes I do, lol.  I tried something a little different today for breakfast.  I wanted an egg sandwich, but didn't want to eat that many Points.  So, I made one half of an open faced egg sandwich.  It turned out so good!!!

I toasted a slice of Arnold Oat Nut Bread (3P+), and spread it with a little ketchup (I love ketchup and eggs), and placed a slice of Kraft American Cheese on it (2P+).  I fried up one Eggland's Best Egg (2P+) and also placed that on top.  I heated up two of my breakfast sausages (3P+) to have with my open faced sandwich.  I washed it all down withe two cups of skim milk (4P+).  It was soooooo good!  I ate it with a fork and knife, rather than trying to pick it up and wearing most of it.




Lunch was some leftovers from the other day.  I had a serving of the chicken satay (7P+), a half cup of the coconut rice (3P+), and a third cup of black beans (1P+) mixed in with the rice.  I had water to drink with lunch.




Dinner was pretty unexciting, lol.  I had two servings of Multi-Grain Cheerios (5P+) with two cups of skim milk (4P+) and some fruit.

For a snack before bedtime, I had two packets of Quaker oatmeal (4P+) with fruit mixed in, and two cups of skim milk (4P+)

I ended up eating 42 Points Plus for today, using 7 of my Weekly Points Plus Allowance.  Tomorrow is weigh-in day, so we'll see how I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment