Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 56, Mon Jan 31st: A new Food to try!

I was going to have oatmeal for breakfast when I got up this morning, but was too focused on getting the car packed up and the teacher to the airport that I didn't feel hungry.

I got all my stuff down to the car and loaded up by 8:30 or so.  The teacher met me downstairs at the car at 9am, and we proceeded to figure out how to fit her suitcases and boxes (to ship home) in the car.  Miraculously we got it all packed in.  Here's a picture of what the back of my car looked like when we were done.  The rest of it looked just a packed in!



We stopped at the post office so she could mail some boxes home, then at the gas station to get gas, then headed to the airport.

I dropped her off at about 10:30 and headed home.  It was then that I realized I was starving!  I decided to try McDonald's new oatmeal that I've heard so much about.  So, I stopped and got one (with the brown sugar added) (7P+), and asked them for skim milk, and was served low fat milk.  I figured, oh well, I want milk.  So I had one cup of low fat milk also (3P+).  It was pretty tasty!  It has apples, golden raisins and craisins in it.

I was starving when I got home, so I heated up some lunch.  I had three ounces of steak tips (6P+), half a cup of coconut rice (3P+), half cup of broccoli and cheese (1P+) and two cups of skim milk (4P+).  I also had a frosted cupcake that someone had given to me (7P+). 

For dinner I cooked up two Jennie-O turkey burgers, threw in a back of VegAll frozen southwest veggies (corn, peppers, black beans), and a cup and a half of the coconut rice.  I cooked it all up and added some picante sauce to it.  I divided it into four servings when it was done. 

I had one serving of the Mexican Meat (4P+), one serving of the lavash bread (1P+), a tablespoon of sour cream (1P+) and two cups of skim milk (4P+).  I really think it should have been two servings made from what I cooked up, because it wasn't very much food, and wasn't very filling.

I had a packet of oatmeal (4P+) with fruit, and two cups of skim milk (4P+) for a snack later that night.

I ate a total of 49 Points Plus for the day, using 14 of my weekly Points Plus Allowance, leaving me with 6 Points Plus uneaten for the week.  Weigh-In day is tomorrow, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment