Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 48, Sun Jan 23rd: A Belated Christmas Party

Today I was invited to a belated Christmas Party at Janet's parents house.  Why is it a belated Christmas party?  Because everyone kept getting sick, so it was postponed a few times, lol.

I made myself pancakes for breakfast (6P+), and washed them down with two cups of milk (4P+).  I also cooked some frozen fruit on the stove, with a little bit of cornstarch to thicken them, and put that on top of the pancakes.

I found out ahead of time, what was going to be served at the party this afternoon, so had a packet of oatmeal (4P+) with some fruit mixed in, on my way to the party, so I would not be starving when I got there.

So, what was at the party?  Yummy chicken, brocolli and ziti that Janet made!  She is an awesome cook, all her food always tastes so good.  I suspect it's the butter that she puts in stuff, but I try to ignore that, lol.  She also made what the family called 'crack rolls'.  It is dinner rolls, cut in half, and spread with a butter/parmesan mixture.  OMG they are delicious!!!!  I had one half of a roll, and let me tell you, it was not easy to only eat one!  It did help that her brothers ate most of the rest, hahahahaha.  So, I had about a cup and a half of the alfredo (16P+) and one half of a dinner roll (5P+), and water to drink.  I also had a small slice of Boston Cream Pie (which is really a cake) (6P+) and a cookie that her mom baked (3P+).

I, of course, was hungry later, after I got home.  I had some of yesterday's leftovers, a serving of the chicken satay (7P+), a half cup of the coconut rice (3P+), and two cups of skim milk (4P+).

I ate 58 Points Plus today, using 23 of my Weekly Points Plus Allowance, leaving me with 13 Points Plus for the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment