Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Week 8: Weigh-In Day

I did not eat breakfast before my meeting today.  I also ended up wearing my winter boots and not my sneakers today.  I also didn't have to go to the bathroom before I got weighed (I know...TMI, but grrrrrr).  So, in light of all that, I took my boots off to get weighed.

I lost 3.6lbs, but figure some of it is the lack of footwear, lol.  I'm sure it will even itself out next week.  I also lost another Points Plus of food, so my Daily Target is now 34.

I brought oatmeal with me to the meeting.  One packet (4P+) with a banana mixed into it, and two cups of skim milk (4P+).  Due to the snow storm, the center was open but our meeting was not being held, so I got weighed in and left.  I headed home and ate my oatmeal on the way home.  I also stopped at Toys R Us and Walmart to get some things.  I think I was one of three people shopping at Toys R Us, lol!

For lunch I had one serving of the Mexican Meat mixture I made up the other night (4P+) and scrambled two Eggland's Eggs (3P+) to have with it.  I mixed them together and tossed in some picante sauce, and it was really good.  I also had two cups of skim milk with it (4P+).

I was then an very lazy bum and went to my room and crawled into bed to watch tv.  I fell asleep, and napped for about 4 or 5 hours.  I woke up around 9pm and was hungry, so I had a bowl of cheerios (5P+) and two cups of milk (4P+).  I stayed up for a bit, watching tv and on the computer, then made myself a small bag of microwave kettle corn for a snack.  I had that (3P+) and two cups of milk (4P+), and fell asleep about midnight, and slept till morning, lol.

I ate 35 Points Plus today, using 1 of my Weekly Points Plus Allowance, leaving me with 48 for the week.

Heading to a cake show and competition the end of this week, in NJ, so those WPA's will come in handy!

No comments:

Post a Comment