Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 51, Wed Jan 26th: More food pics!

I started the day with two servings of Multi-Grain Cheerios (5P+) and two cups of skim milk (4P+).

For lunch I made steak tips.  I had 4oz of steak tips (7P+), 2/3 cup of Green Giant Broccoli & Cheese (1P+), a half cup of coconut rice (3P+) and two cups of skim milk (4P+).




Dinner ended up being two packets of Quaker Weight Control oatmeal (8P+) with some fruit, and two cups of skim milk (4P+).  I was hungry later, so made a small roll-up sandwich.  It had on serving of Lavash bread (1P+), one tablespoon of Kraft Free Ranch (1P+) and one serving of Oscar Mayer lunch meat (1P+).

I ended up eating 39 Points Plus today, using 4 of my Weekly Points Plus Allowance, leaving me with 45 for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment