Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 52, Thurs Jan 27th: Snow Day!

It snowed yesterday, a lot.  So, today was snow shoveling day!

I started the day with two Eggland's Best eggs (3P+), scrambled and two cups of skim milk (4P+).  For lunch I ended up having two servings of Multi-Grain Cheerios (5P+) and two cups of skim milk (4P+).

After lunch, I decided to head out to shovel snow.  There was a lot of it!  In the midst of shoveling, I was clearing the end of the driveway.  I was standing, back to the road, shoveling snow.  I heard what I thought was a truck coming up the road.  Next thing I know, I am getting a shower, and am covered head to toe in WATER from the snow plow!  My whole back was drenched and soaking wet.  It was cold!  I decided that I would finish the end of the driveway before changing, since I figured the same thing was likely to happen again.  So, I finished, went in and changed, then went back out to finished the driveway, a safe distance from snow plows.  I estimated that I spent about an hour total shoveling snow today - than earned me 7 Activity Points!

Dinner ended up being pasta (4P+), spaghetti sauce (1P+), some steak tips (5P+) and two cups of skim milk (4P+).  I didn't feel like meatballs, so opted for the steak tips.

I was hungry later and had a packet of oatmeal (4P+) with some fruit, and two cups of skim milk (4P+) as a snack.

I ended up eating 40 Points Plus today, using 5 of my Activity Points that I earned.  So, I didn't dip into my Weekly Points Plus Allowance, leaving me with 45 weekly Points Plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment