Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 55, Sun Jan 30th: Cake Meeting Day

Today was our Meeting Day.  It is an all-afternoon affair with lunch, business meeting, demonstrations and this time we had a yard sale afterwards.

I started the day with oatmeal and fruit (8P+) and two cups of skim milk (4P+).  I was actually craving oatmeal - I don't think I've eaten it in two days!

There was also another class this morning, but I spent my morning running around setting up for the meeting this afternoon.

The lunch buffet consisted of rice, fish, chicken broccoli alfredo, rolls, cheesecake, soda, etc..  I had a half cup of the rice (3P+), a piece of the fish (4P+) and a few bites of the alfredo (1P+).  I did not get the cheesecake, again.  As the Chapter rep, I am the one that runs the meeting and does most of the talking.  This makes me extremely nervous, so I am not apt to eat at much as I normally would.  I had water to drink with my lunch.

After the meeting, and after everything was cleaned up and all my crap was back in my room, the teacher and I went out to eat for dinner.  She wanted to try the 99, so we went there.

I had their turkey tips (without the extra glaze) and ate about half of them (10P+), a plain baked potato (3P+) with a tablespoon of sour cream (1P+).  She got sweet potato fries with her order and insisted I have some (4P+).  I had water to drink with my meal.

After I got back to my room, I had two cups of skim milk (4P+).  Later I was hungry and had a packet of oatmeal (4P+) with grapes, and two cups of skim milk (4P+).

I ate 49 Points Plus today, using 14 of my Weekly Points Plus Allowance, leaving me with 20 for the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment