Saturday, May 14, 2011

Friday, May 13th

I spent the day out with a friend today, mostly hanging out, but did some shopping too.

For breakfast I had 1.5cups (2 servings) of Quaker Cinnamon Life cereal, with 1.5cups of skim milk.  Breakfast was 9P+.

I brought my lunch with me to my friend's house (she's an awesomely good friend, so I knew she wouldn't care).  I brought the leftover sandwich from Panera from a few days ago.  I ended up only eating about half of the leftover, with water to drink.  Lunch was 7P+.

I had a Chobani yogurt for a snack later, before we went to the grocery store.  The yogurt was 3P+.

Dinner was a beef stirfry that my friend made.  I had a third cup of brown rice, and approx 4oz of stir-fry beef, vegetables, and a small drizzle of marinade mixed in.  Dinner was 6P+.

I was hungry when I got home, so I had a cheese stick, a Chobani yogurt and 2 cups of skim milk.  Snack was 9P+.

I ate 34 points today, using 4 of my WPA.

~Chelle

No comments:

Post a Comment