Monday, May 9, 2011

Monday, May 9th

Today is my day before weigh-in, and I started the day with my 31 P+ Target, and 8 of my WPA's.

Breakfast today was a packet of Quaker Weight Control Oatmeal with a half ounce of golden raisins, a half ounce of craisins and a mashed up banana in it.  I also had 1.5 cups of skim milk to drink.  Breakfast was 9P+.

I was out running errands today, so I had lunch at Panera Bread.  I love this place!  I chose the steak & cheddar panini (without knowing the P+ beforehand), an apple (wish I had asked to substitute the fruit cup), and water to drink.  I have found in the past, that a whole sandwich is too much for me to eat, so asked for a paper and bag to wrap up the other half of my sandwich and take it home.  While I was eating, I looked up the Nutritional Information on my smartphone and found that the half a sandwich was 12 P+.  At first I was shocked, then realized that was my entire meal, lol.  There was horseradish in the sandwich (which I didn't realize and don't really like), and it got to be too much, so I only ate 3/4 of the half sandwich.  I counted 9P+ for the portion that I ate.

I had a serving of pasta (2oz dry, 5oz cooked), spaghetti sauce, slice of bread grilled with 1/2 tsp garlic butter, and 1.5 cups of skim milk for dinner.  Dinner was 11 P+.  Did you know that 1/2tsp of butter has 0 P+ value?

As it stands right now, I have eaten 29P+ for the day, leaving me with 2P+ for the day, and 8WPA remaining.

Should I choose to have a snack and use them, I will update this post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment