Monday, May 9, 2011

Saturday, May 7th

Breakfast was AWESOME today!!!!!!!!!!!  (I told you I loved breakfast!)

I had two Eggland's Best eggs, two maple sausage links, 2.5oz of the fingerling potatoes cooked up on the stove in a little olive oil, and 1.5 cups of milk to drink.  Breakfast was 11 P+ today.

For lunch, I had half of the leftover panini sandwich from a few days ago, and two cups of skim milk.  I had intended to eat the entire half sandwich that was left over, but I just didn't feel like finishing it.  Then I was going to have a blueberry Cottage Double that I bought at the store (I used to LOVE these and didn't realize they still made them.  Well....I opened it up, stirred it up and took a bite.  I did not like it!



























Well..........I wasn't about to continue eating something I was not enjoying, so I tossed it in the trash and took out a Chobani and had that. :)   Lunch (including the chobani) was 11 P+.

Dinner was 5oz of the leftover pulled chicken that I mixed with some frozen corn, and put into two flour tortillas.  I also had 1.5 cups of skim milk to drink.  Dinner was 11 P+.

I felt like a snack later (not necessarily hungry) so I had 1oz of mixed nuts and 1 cup of skim milk.  My snack was 7P+.

Today I ate 40 P+, using 9 of my WPA.

No comments:

Post a Comment