Monday, May 9, 2011

Thursday, May 5th

So much for trying to update daily, lol.   I'll eventually get to it :)


So, for breakfast on thursday I had two Eggland's eggs cooked in the frying pan with two maple breakfast sausages, along with 1.5 cups of skim milk to drink.  Breakfast was 8 P+.

Lunch consisted of a half of a panini from the grocery store (ham, turkey and cheese), and 1.5 cups of skim milk.  Lunch was 12 P+.

For dinner, I cooked up some pork tenderloin that I bought at the store and marinated with maple syrup and dijon mustard.  I also cooked up some fingerling potatoes.  I boiled them on the stove until cooked (did not peel or cut them up), drained them, tossed with a little olive oil and some dill weed.  I had a 4oz serving of pork tenderloin and 2.5oz of the potatoes.  I also had broccoli with a half ounce of shredded cheese on top, and of course 1.5cups of skim milk.  Dinner was 10 P+.



For a snack later, I had a peach chobani yogurt for 3 P+.



I had 33 P+ for the day, using 2 of my WPA's.

No comments:

Post a Comment