Thursday, May 12, 2011

Wednesday, May 11th

Today I met some good friends for lunch, followed by shopping!  (Who doesn't love shopping!)

Breakfast today was two servings of Cinnamon Life cereal, a banana and 1.5cups of skim milk.  Breakfast totaled 9P+.

Lunch was at the 99 Restaurant.  There are so many dishes here that are high in Points Plus, it's sometimes tough to find something that is worth eating and counting the points for.  Fortunately, there are a few dishes that I like there, so I can find something to eat.  Today I ordered the steak fajitas.  According to the nutritional information on the restaurant's web site, and using my Points Plus Calculator, the entire entree is 31 points plus.  Now.....that includes all the tortillas (of which they give you 5), all the cheese (which we estimated to be 3 ounces), all the sour cream, and all the oil that they normally use.  It would also include rice/beans/etc.... except 99 does not give you these, lol.  Since I don't eat all of the high-pointy food, I ordered them, and requested them to be cooked with less oil than normal.  I don't know how much was used, but they were much less shiny than normal - so that was encouraging!  In figuring out how many Points Plus were in the entree I ate, I started with 31 and subtracted 8 (4 tortillas @ 2P+ each, I ate one of the 5), subtracted 9 (3 ounces of cheese), and subtracted 1 (I only ate half the sour cream, not all of it).  That left me with 13, then I subtracted 1 more point for the less oil and I didn't eat all of what was on the sizzle plate (which wasn't even sizzling.......).  I had water to drink, so my lunch was 12P+.

Dinner was 5oz of cooked spaghetti, a little bit of sauce, a leftover lobster tail from Friday's trip to Outback, and half a portuguese muffin grilled with a 1/2 teaspoon of garlic butter.  I also had 1.5 cups of skim milk to drink.  Dinner was 11P+.

I was hungry later, so I had a Chobani non-fat yogurt and some sliced mango that I got at the store.  Snack was 3P+.

I ate a total of 35 P+ for today, using 5 of my WPA.  That leaves me with 32 WPA for the rest of the week.

~Chelle

If I can ever remember to take a picture BEFORE I wolf down my food, there will be photos posted!  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment