Monday, May 9, 2011

Friday, May 6th

Today I had oatmeal for breakfast.  I have quite a variety of foods for breakfast.  It's my absolute favorite meal of the day (ESPECIALLY if it's cooked breakfast!).  There are some days that I could eat breakfast for every meal of the day, lol!

I had a packet of Quaker Weight Control oatmeal (maple & brown sugar, or cinnamon - don't remember which), with a half ounce of golden raisins, a half ounce of craisins and a mashed banana mixed in.  I also had 1.5cups of skim milk to drink.  Breakfast was 9P+.

Went shopping with some friends in the afternoon.  We decided on an early dinner, so I had a Kashi granola bar for a snack.  I wasn't hungry enough for actual lunch and didn't want to spoil my dinner.  We went to Outback Steakhouse for lunch.  I was craving seafood (at a steakhouse - go figure!), so I ordered the twin lobster tails, baked potato (added sour cream as I wanted it), and a side salad with honey mustard dressing.  I had water to drink since I was out, and could only eat one of the lobster tails (brought the other one home to have later).  Lunch (including the Kashi bar) was 13 P+.

For dinner, later, I had a serving of the egg salad from the other day, and 1.5 cups of skim milk.  Dinner was 10 P+.

I had a snack later that night of chobani yogurt for 3 P+.

Today I ate 35 P+, using 4 of my WPA.

No comments:

Post a Comment