Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 25: New Year's Eve

So....How did I do at my New Year's Eve party?  Not too bad, if I do say so myself!

Here's what I ate all day:

Breakfast consisted of two ups of MultiGrain Cheerios (5pts) with an apple cut up in it (0pts), with two cups of milk (4pts), for a total of 9 points.

I headed to my friend's house to help her get everything ready.  We started preparing some of the food, and decided it would be good to have some lunch before continuing.  I had some ravioli's that I made the other day using two wonton wrappers and some leftover barbecue beef mixture.  I made four raviolis, at two points per ravioli.  So, lunch was 8 points.

Then the party started!  Rather than try to narrate what I ate at the party, I'm just going to list it.  Like the last party I went to, I tried to remember to put the food on my plate before eating it, so I could see how much I was actually eating.  Unfortunately, we never ended up ordering real food for dinner, so the appetizers were all there was for dinner.

13 taco bites (see yesterday's post for the recipe) = 13 points
2 potato skins (light on the cheese, no other toppings) = 6 points
1 tablespoon sour cream = 1 point
1 hotdog = 5 points
fruit = 0 points
fruit dip (see yesterday's post) = 2 points
4 chips and 4 pretzel sticks = 2 points
1 cherry bomb cookie = 1 point
1/4 of a brownie = 3 points

This all totaled 33 points.  Not too bad.  Thankfully I had brought the taco bites and knew how many points they were - those and the fruit and potatoes are what I tried to stick too.  There were all kinds of cookies, snacks, junk food, etc.....  Instead of hanging around near the table of food, I went and sat in the living room so I wasn't tempted by what I saw.

I ended the day having eaten 50 points, using 14 of my weekly points.  That leaves me with 35 weekly points.

No comments:

Post a Comment