Thursday, January 13, 2011

Week 5: Weigh-In Day

Breakfast was oatmeal and milk during my meeting.  I made two packets of oatmeal and added frozen fruit to it, but was only able to eat the equivalent of a packet and a half of oatmeal (6P+) and also drank two cups of milk (4P+) for a total of 10 Points Plus.  This is the second time that I thought it would have been fine to just have one packet of oatmeal, so I think from now on, I'll make one packet to bring to eat for breakfast.

After my meeting, I headed to a craft store and then to hang out at a friend's house.  I had an appointment nearby at 4pm (meeting is at 12:30), so rather than drive all the way home and come back, I hung out with her.  I ended up having 6 frozen meatballs (without sauce) for lunch, and those were 13 Points Plus.

I headed home after my appointment and was quite hungry when I got home.  I had started to prepare dinner before I left the house in the morning.  I marinated steak tips in a mesquite lime marinade, and sliced carrots with a mandolin for one of the vegetables.  WORD OF CAUTION:  ALWAYS use the hand guard with the mandolin!!!!  How do I know???? I'm missing a sliver from the side of my thumb! 

Dinner consisted of four ounces of steak tips (7P+), a half cup of Carolina Saffron Rice (2P+), a third cup of peas in butter sauce (1P+), a half cup of carrots (0P+) and two cups of milk (4P+), for a total of 14 Points Plus for dinner.


I lost 2.4 lbs this week!  My total weight loss to date is 14.6lbs.  I also lost another Points Plus, so my new daily target is 35 Points Plus.

I ate 37 Points Plus today, using 2 of my Weekly Points Plus Allowance, leaving me with 45 Points Plus for the week.

I have a baby shower coming up on Sunday, so I'm trying to save some Weekly Points Plus for the shower, since I have no idea what kind/type of food will be served.

No comments:

Post a Comment