Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 35: Lazy Day

Today was a lazy day.  Slept late, ate late, went to bed late, lol.

Breakfast was two cups of Multi-Grain Cheerios (5P+) and two cups of milk (4P+) for a total of 9 Points Plus.

Lunch was leftover Cranberry Porkchops (5P+), a half cup of Pasta Roni (3P+), a half cup of frozen corn (2P+) and two cups of milk (4P+) for a total of 14 Points Plus.  I also had a banana after dinner.

Later I was hungry, and it was kinda late, so I had two packets of oatmeal (8P+) and two cups of milk (4P+) for a total of 12 Points Plus.

I wasn't hungry anymore, so left 1 Points Plus uneaten.  I ate 35 Points Plus today, and left 12 Weekly Points Plus uneaten.  Weigh-In day is tomorrow, so my Weekly Points Plus Allowance will reset to 49 tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment