Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 37: Snow Day!!!

I tried something kind of new for breakfast.  I purchased a package of Joseph's Lavash Bread to make rollup type sandwiches with.  I melted a half teaspoon (0P+) of butter in the frying pan and put in some sliced orange and yellow peppers, some sliced onion, and the insides of one of my breakfast sausages (2P+).  Once these were cooked, I took them out of the pan.  I then scrambled two Eggland's Best eggs (3P+) in the pan and when they were almost cooked added back the veg/sausage mix.  I mixed them together a little bit, then put them on the Lavash Bread (1P+) with a little salsa (0P+) and rolled it up.  It was very tasty, but the salsa caused the wrap to rip apart.  I also had two cups of milk to drink (4P+) for a total of 10 Points Plus for breakfast.

I spent most of the afternoon working on some cookies for a baby shower on Sunday.  Went out about 4PM to shovel snow.  We got about eighteen inches of wet heavy snow.  It's tough work shoveling that!  A neighbor ended up coming over to snow-blow part of our driveway and help with shoveling the hard, compacted stuff from the plow at the end of driveway.  I was outside for 45 minutes, and estimated that I was shoveling for about 25 minutes.  This earned me 3 Activity Points Plus. 

When I came back in, it was almost 5pm, and I realized I hadn't had lunch, lol.  I had leftovers from yesterday.  Four ounces of Steak Tips (7P+), a quarter cup of Mushroom rice (2P+), a quarter cup of saffron rice (2P+), a quarter cup of peas in butter sauce (1P+), a quarter cup of frozen corn (1P+) and two cups of milk (4P+), for a total of 17 Points Plus for dinner.

I was hungry later, so heated up some barbecued beef and noodles (8P+) and put it in one of the Lavash bread (1P+) and had two cups of milk (4P+), for a total of 13 Points Plus.

I also had a quarter cup of Breyer's Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream this afternoon for 2 Points Plus.

So, I ate 42 Points Plus today, using the 3 Activity Points I earned and 4 of my Weekly Points Plus Allowance.  This leaves me with 43 for the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment