Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Week 4: Weigh-In Day

Today I went to a different meeting than the one I usually go to.  I had to go earlier or later, because I had to pick my brother up from the airport at noon.  My meeting usually starts at 12:30, and the airport is an hour and a half from where my meeting is.  I talked to my leader last week to see where and when she does other meetings (I love her, she's great, so I wanted to still go to one of her meetings).  I found out that she does an earlier meeting on Tuesday mornings, and also does a meeting on Tuesday night.  Well....I tried, but couldn't wrap my head around getting weighed in the evening instead of in the morning, lol, so opted for the earlier meeting.

This week's meeting was focusing on the new Points Plus plan.  It was basically an extended orientation, with comments from those of use that have been on the new plan for a little while.  There were A LOT of people there!  I don't know if there's usually that many, but it was crazy!  Could also be the 'January phenomenon' typical at WW meetings.

I brought my breakfast with me to the meeting.  Two packets of oatmeal (8 P+) with a chopped up apple and banana in it (0 P+).  I also brought my two cups of milk (4 P+), for a total of 12 Points Plus for breakfast. 

After the meeting I headed off to the airport to get my brother.  Picked him up, dropped him off at home, and headed over to a friend's house to discuss travel plans for a cake show in February in New Jersey.  I was starving, so stopped on the way to get a Veggie Delite sub from Subway for lunch.  I brought it with me, I knew she wouldn't mind if I ate it at her house.  I had water to drink, so lunch was 7 Points Plus.

Dinner was some leftover food.  I had a serving of tortellini (9 P+), a half serving of some taco meat I cooked up the other day (2P+), a quarter cup of spaghetti sauce (1P+) and two cups of milk (4P+).  Dinner totaled 16 Points Plus.  I felt like treating myself a little bit and had two of the cakeballs that I made (3P+).

I ended the day eating 38 Points Plus, using 2 of my Weekly Points Plus Allowance....leaving me with 47 for the week.

So, how did I do at weigh-in?   I lost 1 pound!  I suspect I might have lost more if I had eaten more of my Weekly P+, since I had quite a few leftover.  Oh well, I am happy anyway!




So, I had a good week - I lost 1 pound!!  Yeah!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment