Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 44: Macaroni Salad

Breakfast consisted of two Eggland's Best Eggs (3P+), two Johnsonville breakfast sausages (3P+) and two cups of skim milk (4P+), for a total of 10 Points Plus.  It seems that most of my breakfasts end up just around 10 Points Plus.  I always have tended to prefer a bigger breakfast than most people do.



Lunch was some leftover steak tips (7P+), and a half serving of the macaroni salad that I made up (3P+), for a total of 10 Points Plus.  I forgot to take a picture before I started eating, so this picture was taken partway through.


I kind of threw together the pasta salad you see in the picture.  I used some leftover penne, chopped up some onions, yellow pepper, orange pepper, tomato and celery, and mixed it with some zesty italian dressing.  Here is a closeup picture of it:




I made a sandwich for dinner with some leftover fish.  I used one serving of Lavash bread (1P+), spread a tablespoon of Miracle Whip Free (0P+) on it, put some lettuce and veggies in it (0P+), put two Van De Kamps fish fillets (5P+), and a slice of Kraft cheese (2P+) and wrapped it up.  I also had half of a baked potato with it (2P+) and two cups of skim milk (4P+).  Dinner totaled 14 Points Plus.


I was hungry later, so I had a packet of Quaker Weight Control Oatmeal (4P+) with some frozen fruit in it (0P+) and two cups of skim milk (4P+) for a total snack of 8 Points Plus.


I ate a total of 42 Points Plus today, using 7 of my Weekly Points Plus Allowance, leaving me with 37 Points Plus for the rest of the week.  I have nothing special planned for the weekend, so I will probably use them evenly throughout the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment