Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 33: A new kind of tunafish!

So, I have been a lazy ass and not posted since Friday apparently!

Breakfast consisted of two cups of General Mills Multi-Grain Cheerios (5P+) with two cups of milk (4P+) for a total of 9 Points Plus.

Lunch was leftover pork chops from last night.  I had one serving of the Cranberry Porkchops (7P+), a half cup of Pasta Roni (3P+) and two cups of milk (4P+) for a total of 14 Points Plus.

Dinner was tunafish.  I took a can of tuna and added onion, celery, craisins and Miracle Whip Free.  The entire mix was 6 P+, I also had one slice of Arnold Oat Nut Bread (3P+) and two cups of milk (4P+) for a total of 13 Points Plus.


I was hungry later so had a snack of Quaker Weight Control Oatmeal (4P+) mixed with some frozen fruit.  Total was 4 Points Plus.

I ate 40 Points Plus for the day, using 4 of my Weekly Points Plus Allowance, leaving me with 13 Points Plus for the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment