Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 38: Clean Up Day

I did not end up having a proper breakfast this morning, since I woke up late and had to be at an appointment.  So, I chugged down two cups of milk (4P+) before heading out the door.
This is the cup I drink my milk from.  Two cups comes right to the top of the ear, so it's pretty easy to measure!


I fully expected to be home within an hour, so didn't think it would be a big deal to wait to have breakfast.  Well, after my appointment (which ran late), I had to stop at the grocery store for some groceries.  Among the groceries I purchased was Living Lettuce.  It is grown hydroponically and packaged with root ball attached, so it lasts longer without going bad.
















When I got home, I was famished!  So, I decided to try making a wrap for lunch.  I used a half of a Lavash Bread (1P+) spread with two Tablespoons of Kraft Free Ranch dressing (1P+).


I then layered lettuce leaves, six slices of Oscar Mayer lunchmeat (three ham and three rotisserie chicken) (1P+), a slice of Kraft Singles (2P+) and some slices of tomato.



I rolled it up and it looked good!!!!!  I added a half cup of saffron rice (3P+) and two cups of milk (4P+) for a total of 12 Points Plus for lunch.


I was a little hungry later on, so I had two cups of Multi-Grain Cheerios (5P+) with a banana (0P+) and two cups of milk (4P+).


I had leftovers again for dinner later on.  I had four ounces of steak tips (7P+), half a baked potato (2P+) and a half cup of corn (2P+).  I had water to drink because I did not want to use that many weekly points to have two cups of milk.  Dinner totaled 11 Points Plus.



Not sure if it was the lack of milk with dinner, or because I did not eat breakfast before leaving this morning, but I am feeling hungry right now.   If I need to, I will have a snack and update the blog!

So, today I ate 36 Points Plus, using 1 of my Weekly Points Plus Allowance, leaving me with 42 for the week.

So, why was it Clean Up Day???  I am a hobby cake decorator, but I don't always put everything away when I'm done with it, lol.  So, today I gathered all my cake stuff that seemed to be all over the house and put it all away where it belonged.  It took a little while, but I did not try to count AP's for it since it was mostly leisurely activity.


Edited to Add:

I stuck it out for a few hours, and was still hungry, so I had a packet of oatmeal (4P+) with some frozen strawberries in it.  This leaves me with 38 Points Plus for the remainder of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment