Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 26: New Year's Day

It was a pretty laid back day around here.  Didn't really do much except sleep late, lol.

Breakfast (at 2pm, lol) was two packets of oatmeal (8pts) and two cups of skim milk (4pts) for a total of 12 points.  Was at a friend's house, so no fruit to have with it. 

The next time I ate was around dinnertime.  I had a leftover steak from the other day (5pts), a half cup of mushroom rice (3pts), a half cup of bird's eye corn (2pts), a half cup of Green Giant broccoli & cheese (2pts), and two cups of milk (4pts), for a total of 15 points for dinner.  This was almost too much food.  Next time I have two vegetables with a meal, I am going to decrease the starch that I have with it.

After dinner I decided to have two of the orange snap cookies I made for the holidays.  The cookies are one point each, so that was 2 points.  I also had a cup of milk with the cookies (2pts).  That's a total of 4 points for my little snack.

I was hungry before bed, so I made up a packet of oatmeal (4pts) and added some frozen mixed berries into it. 

I have eaten 35 points today, leaving me with 1 of my daily points left over.  I still have 35 of my weekly points left. 

I am heading to a friend's house tomorrow to celebrate Christmas with her family, so will probably use some of my weekly points.

No comments:

Post a Comment