Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 46: Lazy Day

So, today was just a lazy day at home.  I tend to have more of these than I probably should.

Breakfast was Bisquick pancakes (6P+) and two cups of skim milk (4P+) for a total of 10 Points Plus.

Lunch was half a can of Chunky Soup Corn Chowder (4P+), and a roll up sandwich consisting of lavash bread (1P+), turkey lunch meat (1P+), lettuce and two tablespoons Kraft Free Ranch dressing (1P+), for a total of 7 Points Plus for lunch.

Dinner was a bowl of Multigrain Cheerios (5P+) and two cups of skim milk (4P+) for a total of 9 Points Plus.

I was hungry later, so I had two packets of Quaker Weight Control Oatmeal (8P+) with frozen fruit in it (0P+) and two cups of milk (4P+), for a total of 12 Points Plus. 

I ate a total of 38 Points Plus today, using 3 of my Weekly Points Allowance, leaving me with 34 for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment