Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 39: More pictures!

I'm trying to make a concerted effort to photograph my plate before I start eating.

For breakfast, I took the other half of last night's baked potato and cut it up into chunks and cooked it in the frying pan (3P+), then I heated up one of my breakfast sausages (2P+) in the pan with the potatoes.  I then scrambled two Eggland's Best Eggs (3P+) with some salt, pepper and dill.  I also had two cups of milk (4P+).  Breakfast totaled 12 Points Plus.



I made another wrap like yesterday for lunch.  This time I doubled the meat that I put into it.  Turns out that one serving of meat is just fine, it was a little much and it also caused the wrap to split, lol.  The wrap consisted of Lavash Bread (1P+), Kraft Free Ranch Dressing (1P+), two servings of Oscar Mayer lunch meat (3P+), lettuce, tomato, shredded carrots and a slice of Kraft Singles cheese (2P+).  I also had two cups of milk (4P+) with lunch, for a total of 11 Points Plus.

I was making Rice Krispie treats for some cake stuff I am doing, and had a little left over.  I love RKT, so I had a little bit (2P+).

Dinner was, again, leftovers.  I took a half cup of saffron rice (3P+) and mixed it with a half cut of frozen corn (2P+) and added a little Picante sauce to it.  It was sooooo good!!!!  Tasted a lot like mexican rice!  I also had four ounces of steak tips (7P+) and two cups of milk (4P+) for a total of 16 Points Plus.




I ate 41 Points Plus today, using 6 of my Weekly Points Plus Allowance, leaving me with 32 Points Plus for the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment