Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 28: Lazy Day

So, today was a pretty lazy day.  Spent the day lounging in bed mostly, lol.

I did eat though! :)

Breakfast was a serving of Bisquick pancakes (7points), some blueberry Polaner All Fruit (0pts) and two cups of milk (4pts) for a total of 11 points.

For lunch I tried to re-create something I made the other day.  I took two Jennie-O Seasoned Turkey Burgers and cooked them up as ground turkey in the frying pan with some taco seasoning thrown in (found a recipe online).  Then I cooked up a half cup of black beans and a half cup of frozen corn with some of the taco seasoning.  I threw some shredded carrots in for color.  I put everything into a bowl and mixed it up, then added some shredded mexican cheese (less than a quarter cup).  I divided it into three servings, and each serving was 4 points.  I had one serving (4pts) and two cups of milk (4pts) for lunch, for a total of 8 points.

Dinner was a serving of leftover barbecue beef noodles (8pts), an additional half cup of frozen corn (2pts) and two cups of milk (4pts) for a total of 14 points.

Snack tonight consisted of one packet of oatmeal (4pts), some frozen fruit (0pts) and two cups of milk (4pts), for a total of 8 points.

I ended the day having eaten 41 points, using 5 of my weekly points, leaving 12 weekly points uneaten this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment