Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 45: Shopping with a Friend

I started my day with a good sized and absolutely delicious breakfast.  I scrambled two Eggland's Best Eggs (3P+), cut up my leftover baked potato from last night and cooked that in the frying pan with some Pam (3P+), a breakfast sausage (2P+) and two cups of milk (4P+).  Breakfast totaled 12 Points Plus.  I love cooked potatoes with breakfast.  I absolutely love hashbrowns, but seem to be unable to make them the way I like them, lol.  Today's potato's were a new idea, and it worked out beautifully.



After breakfast, I picked my friend Muffin up and we headed out to do some shopping.  While we were out, we of course got hungry.  We opted for Subway, and I got a six inch veggie delite sub on honey oat bread.  This is what I always get, and I love it.  I had lettuce, tomato, onion, spinach, banana peppers, green peppers, cucumber, and I don't remember what else, lol.  It was everything except pickles, olives and hot peppers.  I also had them put a little bit of honey mustard sauce on it.  The whole sandwich totaled 7 Points Plus, and I had water to drink.

We then headed back to her house after shopping and hung out with her kids for a while.  Dinner time came, and I was asked to stay for dinner.  I had a hamburger with no bun (7P+), a half cup of frozen corn (2P+), one cup of Knorr mushroom rice (3P+) and twelve ounces of 1% milk (4P+).  I opted for no bun with my hamburger.  I'm not a big bread eater, so this really wasn't that much of a sacrifice.  I was actually happier with no bun, lol.

I ate exactly 35 Points Plus today, so did not use any of my Weekly Points Plus Allowance, and still have 37 of them left for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment