Saturday, December 18, 2010

Day 10: Leftover Day

Getting ready for Christmas can be exhausting!  I, again, fell asleep before posting last night.

I spent all of yesterday getting things finished up and packaged up.  Started at about 11am and ended at Midnight, taking breaks only to eat.

For breakfast I had some of the leftover Whole Wheat Cinnamon Waffles (6pts), a banana that I sliced and heated in the microwave to spread on the waffles (0pts) and two cups of milk (4pts) for a total of 10 points for breakfast.

Lunch consisted of a leftover chicken thigh (5pts), half cup of corn (2pts), a potato baked in the microwave (2pts) and two cups of milk (4pts) for a total of 13 points.

For dinner, I heated up some leftover haddock from the other day (2pts) and made a sandwich of it with one slice of Arnold Oat Nut Bread (3pts), a slice of Kraft Singles (2pts), and some fat free Miracle Whip (1pt).  I heated up some leftover baked beans (3pts) to have with it, along with two cups of milk (4pts).  I have been making a lot of Christmas treats and decided to have one of the cake truffles last night after dinner (1pt).  That all came to 16 points.

I ate 39 points yesterday, using 3 of my weekly points, leaving me with 40 points for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment