Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Day 21: The "B" Word

What "B" word?  Blizzard.  A good one.  The first we've had up here in New England this season.  Dropped about 18 inches between Sunday morning and Monday night.  Most of it was late Sunday and into Monday morning.

The only benefit to snow is that I earned activity points for shoveling it.  Wet, heavy snow is no fun to shovel!

I started out the day with a cut up apple in a bowl of Multi-Grain Cheerios (two servings, 5pts), and two cups of milk (4pts), for a total breakfast of 9 points.

Then I went out to shovel the snow.  Spent just over an hour out there, but got it all done.

Had a serving of the leftover barbecue beef noodles (8pts) from the other day, two cups of milk (4pts) and one of the cake truffles that I made (1pt), for a total of 13 points for lunch.

Went to my brother's for dinner.  We had a lot of fun making pizzas.  I had two slices (9pts) and some home made french fries (5pts) for a total of 14 points.  He does not have skim milk, so I had water to drink with dinner.

I was hungry later at night, so I made up two packets of oatmeal (6pts), put some frozen fruit in them, and had two cups of milk (4pts).  My snack was 10 points.

So, I ended up eating 46 points today, using 10 of my weekly points, and still had 8 weekly points leftover.

No comments:

Post a Comment