Sunday, December 26, 2010

Day 18: Christmas Eve

Things have been a little crazy around here with Christmas and everything, so I didn't get a chance to blog the last few days.  I did, however, track everything I ate :)

Christmas Eve was a busy day around here.  I had lots of Christmas baskets to put together to give out, and wasn't nearly finished with packaging up the goodies that were going in them.

I had one egg (2pts), two sausage links (3pts) and two cups of milk (2pts) for a breakfast of 9 points, then got busy with the baskets.

For lunch I had some left over tortellini and sauce (9pts) and two cups of milk (4pts) for a total of 13 points for lunch.

Surprisingly, I got all my baskets packed up and everything done by 6:30!  That's unheard of for me.  It's usually midnight or later.  I also made two different kinds of cupcakes, icing for both, and frosted both.  For dinner I had two Van De Kamp's Crispy Fish Fillets (one serving, 7pts), a baked potato (2pts), green beans with slivered almonds (2pts for the almonds) and two cups of milk (4pts), for a total of 15 points for dinner.

I ate 37 points on Christmas Eve, using 1 of my weekly points, leaving me with 41 of my weekly points left going into Christmas Day.  I have been trying not to use many weekly points each day, and saving them for Christmas Day and the day afterwards.  I am supposed to be getting together with friends on Sunday also.

No comments:

Post a Comment