Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day 14: A taste is as good as a whole carton

Today started out with a cinnamon roll for breakfast (4pts) with two cups of milk (4pts).  I wanted the second cinnamon roll, but in all honesty, it wasn't worth the extra four points, so I stopped at one.  Breakfast totaled 8 points.

Lunch was leftover ham from dinner last night (4pts), a couple slices of cheese (2pts), a serving of Snyder's pretzel bites (4pts) and two cups of milk (4pts).  That adds up to 14 points for lunch.

You've probably noticed I don't eat a lot of bread.  That's by choice, I've never been a big bread eater.  Unlike other people, bread does not keep me full/hold me at all.  I have noticed in the past couple weeks that protein keeps me satisfied longer than other foods do.  So, though I will still eat bread on occasion, I tend to eat more foods that are higher in protein.

For dinner I had cheese tortellini (9pts) with a little bit of sauce (1pt) and two cups of milk (4pts).  I felt like a little dessert, so had a quarter cup of ice cream (2pts).  Dinner, plus my dessert, was 16 points.

I was hungry later, so I had a packet of oatmeal (3pts).  This ended up with me eating 41 points for the day, using 5 of my weekly points, leaving me with 11 points left over for the week.

Tomorrow is weigh-in day, so we'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment