Sunday, December 19, 2010

Day 12: A Caroling We Will Go...........

So today was the carol sing party at my friend's house.  I planned ahead a little bit, and I'm pretty happy with how I did today.

I started off the day with a good breakfast of a pancake (4pts) with frozen fruit and mashed banana on it, some ham (2pts) and two cups of milk (4pts).  My breakfast was 10 points.


After breakfast I got packed up to head to Connecticut (and the New Hampshire on Sunday morning for a few days).  I decided on my way to Connecticut that I really should have some real food to eat before the carol sing.  There is always 'munchies' available, but when I'm hungry I need real food.  So I stopped at Panera and got a bowl of their broccoli cheddar soup (7pts) to go, and stopped and purchased milk and a string cheese on the way to my friend's house.  So I had two cups of milk with the soup (4pts) and the string cheese (2pts).  This all came up to 13 points.

I did have some snacky foods at the party.  I had five Nabisco Veggie Thins (1pt), two of the cake truffles I brought (3pts total), a small slice of the cake that I brought (6pts) and about 3 ounces of cheese (8pts) for a total of 18 points - not too shabby for the party!

Once I got back to my friend's house I was hungry for real food.  Luckily, I had brought some snacks with me that I knew the points of.  I had one of the breakfast muffins that I made (5pts) and two cups of milk (4pts), for a total of 9 points.

I ended up eating 50 points today, using 14 of my weekly points, leaving me with 26 weekly points for Sunday and Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment