Thursday, December 30, 2010

Day 23; Good Health Guidelines

I suck at filling them out!  I never remember to fill them out.  I am going to try to get better at it, but I just don't know if I will.  I know I meet the milk requirements, and I'm pretty sure I make the fruit/vegetable and water one.  The oil.......that might be a little bit tough to get those in.

Today started out with scrambled eggs (4pts), two breakfast sausages (3pts) and two cups of milk (4pts), for a total of 11 points for breakfast.

After breakfast, I got ready and headed out to visit with some friends for the day.

We had spaghetti, sauce and meatballs for dinner.  Oh - and garlic bread.  I think I had about one serving of spaghetti (5pts), two meatballs (4pts) and a small slice of garlic bread (6pts).  I also had a snack of some lean ham this afternoon (3pts).  That all came to 18 points for dinner.

I came home, and was hungry a little bit later, so I made myself a packet of oatmeal (3pts) with some fresh frozen fruit, and two cups of milk (4pts).  Snack totaled 7 points.


So, I ended the day having eaten all 36 of my points, and using none of my weekly points.  I still have 49 points remaining for the week.

On Friday, New Year's Eve, I am heading out to a friend's house.  I have found out that we are mostly having appetizers to eat, and pizza.  I have found something lately when I eat pizza.  I get the worst heartburn/aid reflux after eating it.  It's awful!!!  I may have to bring myself some food to eat for dinner at her house, since it doesn't seem like eating pizza is going to be a good idea. 

I am making a few of the appetizers, which is nice, because I'll know what the points are already!

I am also heading to another friend's house on Sunday to celebrate Christmas with her family.  I know what we're having for dinner there, so that will make it a little easier to plan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment