Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Week 3: Weigh-In Day

Before I left for my meeting I made myself two packets of oatmeal (6pts) and added some frozen fruit to it, so that I could have something to eat during the meeting.  I also brought two cups of milk (4pts).  Breakfast was 10 points, and was very satisfying.

After the meeting, I headed out to hit the craft stores for After-Christmas deals.  Busted out at them, but found a ton at Walmart!  Afterwards I headed to the grocery store to pick up some food.  While there I bought some steaks, frozen veg and rice mix for dinner.  I had five ounces of eye of the round (6pts), a half cup serving of Knorr Mushroom Rice Sides (3pts), a cup of Green Giant broccoli and cheese (2pts) and two cups of milk (4pts) for a total of 15 points.

Later, I had some microwave popcorn for a snack (3pts).  Dinner was some leftover spaghetti (2pts) and five ounces of lean ham (4pts) for a total of 6 points.  I also had a quarter cup of ice cream after dinner (2pts).

I ended up eating exactly 36 points today, so didn't use any of my weekly points.




Oh.............and I LOST 3.4 POUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I was absolutely floored when the receptionist told me!!!!   Wooooo - GOOOO MEEEE!!!!!   That's a total of 11.2 pounds in 3 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment