Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day 16: A new food!

Today I made a slightly different breakfast than I've been having.  I purchased some portuguese muffins a little while ago, and calculated them out to be 5 points.  That seemed kind of high for a snack or such, but decided to have one with breakfast today.  I first cooked up a package of breakfast sausages I purchased the other day.  I then grilled up one of the muffins (5pts) with a teaspoon of butter (1pt).  I fried one egg (2pts) with a half teaspoon of butter (0pts) and had that with two of the sausage links (3pts), and two cups of milk (4pts).  Breakfast ended up 15 points, but it was quite a filling breakfast!





For lunch I made the same chicken salad that I had last week.  This time I chose to eat all that I made (6pts), with no bread or anything, just two cups of milk (4pts).  It was pretty low points for lunch, but was quite satisfying! 


 Here are a few photos, one before I added the Miracle Whip and one afterward.







Dinner consisted of five ounces leftover ham (4pts), a half cup corn (2pts), a half cup baked beans (3pts) and two cup of milk (4pts), for a total of 13 points.

I ate 38 points today, using 2 of my weekly points, leaving me with 47 of my weekly points.

No comments:

Post a Comment